SMART notifications

• Running OpenMediaVault 2.2.13

I have notifications set up to alert me to SMART/RAID errors. It works, because I got one on 1-2-17. Problem is, the issue is relatively low-grade from what I can tell. A read error on one drive that has not recurred and the error count has not changed since. It's currently e-mailing me a notice e-mail about it once every 24 hours. While that's not exactly excessive, I don't want to get into the habit of ignoring those e-mails from the server. I'd like mark off or acknowledge notifications about this one issue and only get new notifications if something changes, but I don't see a way. Is this possible?

• How does that help? If I simply do that I won't get any notifications in the future should the problem get worse/change. Or are you saying that disabling the notification and then re-enabling it will accomplish what I'm after?

• If you do a smart test on the drive, and you see there a high number of ERROR COUNT, then replace the SATA cable or the hard drive.
    After that, re-enable the notification.

OMV v5.0
    Asus Z97-A/3.1; i3-4370
    32GB RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!