Many problem with openvpn and openvpn-as

• Hi !
    I tried to have access to my files with openvpn : It's possible on my nexus, but impossible with windows (I don't find why ...) maybe a probleme with samba ?. Today I purged openvpn (all files are delete I control that). But there are many error when I change parameters on openvpn as. (I already look many post on differents topic but It don't work)

This is the message :

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl stop openvpnas.service 2>&1' with exit code '5': Failed to stop openvpnas.service: Unit openvpnas.service not loaded.

Thank you very much for your help :)

PS : Sorry for my mistakes in english

• Considering it works on nexus
    Did you tried openvpn with administrator privilieges?
    otherwise it will not works

OMV3 on Proxmox
    Intel E3-1245 v5 | 32GB ECC RAM | 4x3TB RAID10 HDD
    omv-zfs | omv-nginx | omv-letsencrypt | omv-openvpn
    Click link for more details

• Yes of course ! Openvpn client is connect to the server, it's possible to ping the server but I don't see my NAS on windows but see on android ... I find that strange, maybe a bad configuration but I don't see ...

• I didn't use tap, and when I change for .conf file and save, tun come back again so I use tun

I will look you're share link and come back again if I have any question or problem.

Thank you

• I have try but no change, or I have very noob ... It's possible because I'm beginner.
    Furthermore I can't change in config file because all modifications I make are overwritten automatically by samba, I can make change only on the omv interface.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!