None access to internet from my OMV [solved]

• Hello, i'm a complet beginer in server configuration, this openmediavault is my first try, so please be lenient !

Idealy i wanted to get an openmyvault system to :
    Create my own Teamspeak server. I've managed to install it, i can connect on this with TS3 but only by my local ip adress, that's why i've get a no-ip account : i want my friends can join me without all the time changing the ip adress, bu i don't realy master.
    Create a private cloud to access to it from home and from internet, be able to give download links for file transfers.
    Upload my two personnal websites.
    Built a music station which would contain the files and than i can control with my phone

Their will be a limit of what my computer will tank, and it's possible i won't manage to get all this thinks, but i want to try.

I've correctly install my device by enter a new password, a static ip adress, enabling FTP and SSH. I've uploaded the system successfully, and i've installed team speak by following a tutorial.

My problem began when i looked for a way to connect to my Team speak server from internet.

Now, i can no more access to internet from my OMV server. I mean, when i want to update or upgrade or install a plugin by the omv web interface or by using the command "sudo apt-get update" in terminal i get an error message : (101 : network is unreachable).

The compleat error message here : http://varoqueaux.awardspace.biz/doc/g.txt

My settings :

Thanks for your help.

• Hello, this do not change anythink... but i've found a solution to solve this problem.
    I don't command to OMV to get a static ip adress, but i ask to my internet device (Buygues telecom BBox) to give a static adress to it.

Problem solved !
    Thanks for your help.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!