Remote access to shared files please help

• Hello all , I new to OMV but I have been able to get it installed and configured to be able to see shared folders on my local lan Im using stoneburner 2.2.13 version of OMV also Using dd-WRT router and Win 7 laptops.. I also have configured openvpn_as which seems to be working properly I can access my web interface of OMV via a remote location .. my issue is being able to view anything related to shared folders .. so far only contact i can make is with the OMV GUI .. I have tried several plugins but nothing working as of yet .. Can someone throw me a bone here please ? many thanks .
    Ray

• @tinh_x7 Thank you for the link. NextCloud looks like a fun project for my RPi / OMV but I think i'll install on a testing SD card first :)

The only thing that I don't think will work on my setup is that I use a macmini as my main file server. it would be really good if I could somehow link the shares on my macmini to the install of Nextcloud on the OMV server. Basically publish my macmini shares through next cloud running on OMV.

Is this possible or should I stick with VPN which works great for me...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!