Error #0: exception 'OMV\ExecException' with message 'Failed to execute command

• Hi!

Updated (minor upgrade) to Erasmus 3.0.62 and the Linux kernel 4.9.0-0.bpo.1-amd63.

After reboot, I get the following error:
    Error #0:
    exception 'OMV\ExecException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; monit summary 2>&1' with exit code '1': Monit: the monit HTTP interface is not enabled, please add the 'set httpd' statement and use the 'allow' option to allow monit to connect' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/monit.inc(142): OMV\System\Process->execute(Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/monit.inc(161): OMV\System\Monit->status()
    #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/nut.inc(105): OMV\System\Monit->isRunning()
    #3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/services.inc(56): OMVModuleNetworkUPSTools->getStatus()
    #4 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceServices->getStatus(Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getStatus', Array, Array)
    #7 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(516): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Services', 'getStatus', Array, Array, 1)
    #8 {main}

Any idea on what to do?
    Seems I need to edit "/usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc" on row 175, but with what?

This is what the file looks like now:

• saw this today when I took updates:
    Restarting engine daemon ...
    Monit: the monit HTTP interface is not enabled, please add the 'set httpd' statement and use the 'allow' option to allow monit to connect

Looks like something is mis-configured somewhere!

Any ideas?

• Still getting this error, and have not figured it out yet. Google seems to be of no help also!

Get this message every time i log in to the GUI:

• I'm also running into this, and I'm about to have to wipe OMV and start over due to it...

U-NAS NSC-800, Supermicro X10SDV-F-O, Xeon D 1540 (45W), 64GB EEC DDR4, LSI 9211-8i, Samsung XP941 M.2 SSD, ESXi 6.5

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!