My Goal: All in One System

• So currently I have 2 Systems running for all my current needs

OMV Specs: I7-6700T, 8 GB ram, 256 SSD primary drive 2 MediaSonic 4 bay drives 15tb total. This stores all my downloads

My Third server is the PIMA: DL380 G6 96gb ECC Ram, ALOT 256 SSD's and 1 5TB 2.5 drive. This runs Windows 2012 with Hyper V with a Windows 10 System running qbittorent, Sonarr, Couchpotato and a Script that unrar's the files automatically. then Sonarr or COuch moves everything to the correct spot.

I want to decommission my Dl380 G6 and get rid of it. Can the OMV server with help from Docker (or whatever) do what i need?

• the "server" is home built. Xeon 3Ghz (from 2014), 16Gb memory... some intel Motherboard.
    I think lowpower is out of the question.

I'm running on a 128SSD with 7x3Tb Sata & 2x4Tb.

Disks are pooled with MergerFS & protected with SnapRaid.

No plugins are installed apart from Sensorys, NUT & Docker.

I run :

Flexget
    Plex
    Couchpotato
    Sickrage(just now.. today switched to Sonarr & Jackett to try it)
    Rutorrent
    PlexRequests
    Unifi-controller
    Crashplan
    Muximux

I always use docker containers from Linuxserver.io if I can find the container I want.

Performance is good. I haven't really "tested" it against anything or with any particular software.

• I think lowpower is out of the question.

You can but low power Xeon's are expensive, even second hand ones. For example the Xeon E3-1240L v3 has a TDP of 25 Watts. I am using a i3 at the moment which is enough for the 1-2 HD video streams which need to be encoded to another bitrate.

• I'm so lost on doing this. I got all the dockers installed and they are running but I can't find mergefs drive. If i can't find my mergefs drive I can set anything up!

How do you mean... find it?

find it where? in the dockers?

did you mount them in the config of the docker container?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!