Memory leak transmission

• Hello there,

I am using my OMV Nas for long time seeding for some time now. Recently i discovered transmission kept shutting off.
    Analysing the logs showed me transmission-da gets killed because of the lack of RAM.

System had 4GB of RAM. I just added 4 more so that it last a little longer before transmission gets killed.
    I tried playing with some settings, hoping it would fix the issue. I tried:
    Encryption
    µTP
    Cache size (is now 512M)

I also deleted a LOT of torrents to see if they weren't too many. None of the above had any effect.

Any clue what to do next?

I am running up to date stone burner.

Kindest regards

• Offizieller Beitrag

On this particular issue with transmission I think you'll get a better response from the transmission team at their forums. I run TD in a 256MB ram vps (before that it was 128MB) never had a crash. How many torrents are we talking about here ?

• When the bug appeared almost 6k. After i deleted some i am now under 4k. Thing is i noticed it too late to identify what changed, which packet got updated...
    Right now it is not crashing anymore, it has stabilized at a ram usage of 5GB oO

I do remember that before it started crashing, memory usage was usally under 10% (of my 4GB)...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!