BTSync Plugin

• I'm trying to install the BTSync plugin from the OMV extras but when i try to install it i get this error :(

Also im using V 2.2.13

>>> *************** Error ***************
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --force-yes --fix-missing --allow-unauthenticated --reinstall install openmediavault-btsync 2>&1': Reading package lists...

Building dependency tree...

Reading state information...

Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
    requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
    distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
    or been moved out of Incoming.
    The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
    openmediavault-btsync : Depends: btsync (< 2) but it is not installable
    E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
    <<< *************************************

• Offizieller Beitrag

omv-extras doesn't add the btsync repo anymore since it hasn't been updated in over two years. You can manually download and install the package though. I just left the plugin in the repo for people who want to do this. Personally, I would moved to something current (and open source) like syncthing.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hi there,
    on Android try for example the Android App "Syncthing".
    On iOS there is an app in the App Store called "fsync" which states to work as a Syncthing client.
    General Info on Syncthing (how it works etc.) is here: https://docs.syncthing.net/users/faq.html
    Hope this helps.

OpenMediaVault 6.x (most recent stable version) -- 64 bit -- OMV-Extras 6.x (most recent stable version) -- Default Kernel

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!