New install, nic not found, struggling to set up drivers...

• Cmon is on the interface configuration scroll down below.

I do not understand what you mean by this line.

After adding your code to sources.list nothing has changed, I can update through webUI but plugins still throw a error. Do I need to reboot? I did restart the network for good measure.

Thanks

• Setting up the nic in webUI bricks the nic, but after logging in to the server the hard way (directly) I got it going by commenting out two lines in the /etc/networks/interfaces "script". That allows me to log into the webUI but then I get prompted to apply or revert changes, applying bricks it again and reverting removes the nic that was just set up in the network tab. That has fixed the plugin problem that I was having but fear not, the machine keeps on giving...!

This is the newest problem is some kind of a path problem with both of the plugins that I installed, haven't looked into it yet, I am just happy that the nic problem looks to be dealt with.

Code
    Error #0: exception 'OMV\Config\DatabaseException' with message 'Failed to execute XPath query '/config/services/transmissionbt'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/transmissionbt.inc(125): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.service.tr...') #1 [internal function]: OMV\Engined\Rpc\TransmissionBt->getSettings(NULL, Array) #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getSettings', NULL, Array) #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('TransmissionBt', 'getSettings', NULL, Array, 1) #5 {main}

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von odinnn () aus folgendem Grund: Added error code

• So that fixed it self when I attached my md raid array to the machine and uninstall/installed plex again. But still having problems with Deluge and the earlier dependency issue but haven't gone another round of apt clean and the other possible fixes that I mentioned earlier in the thread. Just happy to have the array and plex running.

• Sorry for barging in here. I have somewhat of a similar problem. The installer didnt detect my x550 during install so i also had to skip some sections of the installation. Network setup and later on the repository default setup.
    My network seems to be up. Had to manually up the link first. And then i could run omv-firstaid to get the ips set. But when trying to login to the web gui i get "software failure" without getting in. How do i get it right?

Edit: So this was fixed with firstaid, fixing the repos and also repairing nginx and something php. Already forgot. :/

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von sparx () aus folgendem Grund: correcting language and fixed

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!