Openmediavault application kept back from upgrade

• I'm connected to my NAS box running OMV 3.0.74 under Raspbian, and am executing the usual commands:

sudo apt-get update ; sudo apt-get -y upgrade

and am getting the folliwng output:

Reading package lists... Done
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    Calculating upgrade... Done
    The following packages have been kept back:
    openmediavault
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.

Can reproduce again above output after a reboot of the box.

Seeing this kind of message the 1st time when doing an OMV update, not sure how to interprete this...

• Did you try "apt-get dist-upgrade". If I remember right, I also had this with 3.0.74.

Greetings Hoppel

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    openmediavault 6 | proxmox kernel | zfs | docker | kvm
    supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Thnak you all for the suggestions, at the end I used the command:

sudo apt-get --yes --force-yes --fix-missing --auto-remove --allow-unauthenticated --show-upgraded --option DPkg::Options::="--force-confold" dist-upgrade

which is the same command found in the "/usr/sbin/omv-update" script.

Thus, my version of OMV is now bumped up to version 3.0.75.1, and brings up a refreshed web GUI style...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!