Permissions confusing sonarr

• Okay, forgive me but I am still learning Linux and I thought I understood permissions and ACLs but that it seems I do not. For some reason the user sonarr is unable to move the contents of a directory. I made the directory using the shared folder function within openemdiavault which I thought set a sticky or so any files made under that directory is set with root / user rwx, plus whatever I assign. I granted the user sonarr rwx. When I run getfacl on the directory it shows rwx.

Code
    Couldn't import episode /srv/b2e24e20-856e-4b9e-9fa5-c504efb2b7cc/Downloads/Sabnzbd/complete/tv shows/The.Carmichael.Show.S01E03.HDTV.x264-LOL-Obfuscated/The.Carmichael.Show.S01E03.HDTV.x264-LOL-Obfuscated-transcoded.mp4: Access to the path is denied.

Code
    sonarr@Hershey-PC:/srv/b2e24e20-856e-4b9e-9fa5-c504efb2b7cc/Downloads/Sabnzbd/complete/tv shows$ mv drTdheZb65Jfjt7S1oyBxdwY5E0coSmSDzMwxK6yRPd3.sfv ./../../tv\ shows/
    mv: cannot stat ‘drTdheZb65Jfjt7S1oyBxdwY5E0coSmSDzMwxK6yRPd3.sfv’: No such file or directory

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!