Syncthing WebUI not running?

• I have OMV 3.0.80 with Syncthing 3.10 running.

I had running it like a charm for months, but last days it will not get synchronized the changes from one of my machines. So I tried to easy and fast way, stop the service, uninstall the plugin, reboot, reinstall the plugin, reboot.

But now I do not have GUI in OMW. The syncthing service itself is running as I could check from my Syncthing clients (they detect the Syncthing instance running from Openmediavault and they can communicate with it), but whenever I click on "Open Web Client" I got a 404 page error. I have tried recreating the Syncthing user, disabling and reenabling the Syncthing service and changing the WebUI port with no result. The plugin tab shows the same state it had before the uninstallation (when WebUI worked):

So, is there a Syncthing WebUI service that I could check if it is running or not?

Thanks in advance.

omv 5.5.23-1 usul arm64

omv 5.5.23-1 usul x64

• The GUI is listening on localhost only. You need to change it to 0.0.0.0 or the physical nic ip address.

Yeah I am in local. Anyway, I changed to 0.0.0.0 but still get the 404 error.

This error occurs since the plugin unisntall/reinstall, before I could access the WebUI from both LAN and WAN connections (I have a ddns client running on my router and I port forwarded GUI port to 8384 for my NAS IP).

I guess I should check the GUI service. The daemon one seems to be working

omv 5.5.23-1 usul arm64

omv 5.5.23-1 usul x64

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!