Moved disk from sata3 to sata4, filesystem isn't showing

• Hi,

I was having problems with my parity drive in SnapRAID, it was giving problems booting OMV (soft reset failed 1st FIS failed, etc). I thought the drive was the problem so I deleted the drive from SnapRaid, shutdown OMV, and then rebooted OMV and it was booted fine with no errors. I replaced the drive with a new one and the old problems came up again. So I put the original drive back in but moved it from SATA3 to SATA4. OMV boots with no errors and the drive is showing as a PHysical Disk (sde) in the GUI. However, this drive isn't listed in the File Systems.

blkid /dev/disk/by-uuid doesn't list the drive either.

So I think the drive has data on it (the snapraid file) but I don't know how to mount the filesystem.

thanks

• I decided to put a new filesystem on sde. I created an ext4 filesystem and then added this disk to Snapraid. I then used the "fix" command in Snapraid. It appears to have completed within 5 minutes. I'm not sure how this is possible, but that's probably for another thread.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!