Can't start daemon docker.

• I was looking at this thread. Someone needs to dumb it down for me. I"m a new linux and OMV user.
    Can't start DOCKER

Scenario:
    Docker was working last night. I pulled an emby image and created a container yesterday before shutting down the box. Today docker won't start back up.

Code
    root@server:~# ps aux | grep docker
    root      1293  0.0  0.0  12732  2196 pts/0    S+   08:55   0:00 grep docker

/etc/default/docker

Help please.

• Purging the docker-engine package. Deleting the left over folders before reinstalling seem to do the trick. The daemon docker successfully restarts even after rebooting. Though I did also create a user to attach to the emby container. On the first round my OMV had no users.

I still have an error when attempting to use the docker GUI plugin with the result of it being unusable. I negated the issue by using CLI.

Error #0:exception 'OMVModuleDockerException' with message 'Error: "Failed to connect to localhost port 42005: Connection refused" - Code: 7' in /usr/share/omvdocker/Utils.php:73Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/omvdocker/Utils.php(167): OMVModuleDockerUtil::doApiCall('http://localhos...')#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/docker.inc(178): OMVModuleDockerUtil::getImageList(42005, true)#2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceDocker->getImages(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getImages', Array, Array)#5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Docker', 'getImages', Array, Array, 1)#6 {main}

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!