• So I just finished getting all my docker containers going, I'm trying to setup sonarr, radarr, transmission, sabnzbd and jackett.

questions:

• Is there any difference between host vs bridged mode if I'm just using the default ports and the hosts IP?
    • If there is no difference, why can't talk to transmission with the hostname anymore? (eg, using host network mode, in my sonarr settings, when setting the download client I could use the host's domain name, but now with bridged network mode, I have to use the IP)
    • I guess some links to OMV's docker gui on what all the network modes do would be helpful :). For the host, i just put the same name as the docker host, but like I said, they don't connect unless I'm using host mode, so I'm not too sure what the host name is for in bridged network mode anyway?
    • Is there any way to view the extra arguments I used when I originally created the container? All the ENV variables stick around, but the extra stuff disappears when I click the modify button.

Bonus Question:
    Is there a way to change the theme of the webUI? trying to look at the docker logs is ridiculous! light grey bg with slightly darker grey text...WTF!?!?!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!