Failed to start File System Quotas

• Hi,
    i just installed a fresh OMV (downloaded the latestest Build form the Website) and created a Raid 5 Array (5x3TB).
    After copying some files i made a reboot and my OMV isn`t booting correct :(
    i got an Error which says "Failed to start File System Quotas" and i`m completley lost :(
    I am a newbie for OMV and don`t know what to do or how to solve this problem.
    I tried to install OMV again - booted via usb and just copied the files.
    Then i have acess to the WebGui but after a restart i have the same problem again.

Sorry for my bad English - i hope you understand where my problem is and maybe can provide some informations to solve this.

(it seems there was a user with the same problem but he was not willing to share his solution
    new RAID - failed to start enable file system quotas )

• i got an Error which says "Failed to start File System Quotas" and i`m completley lost

I didn´t understand, where your problem is? Did you define some quotas and they are not working or what? Or are you just worried about that message? Are there any other error messages?

I remember that in my OMV system I get the same boot message, but I have never defined quotas, so it doesn´t bother me and - more important - I have no problem at all.

And if you are still afraid, then read this:
    https://forum.openmediavault.o…le-system-quotas-at-boot/ ;)

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von cabrio_leo () aus folgendem Grund: Wrong link

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!