Failed Install on HP gen8

• Not sure what has happened, created a install usb using win32 diskmanager and iso 3.0.82 AMD.iso. The first install work perfectly but locked me out when I rebooted the server, so I have now done a fresh install which went without errors, but when I rebooted I got a bios error. I am able to logon to the web control, but not ssh as it does not accept my password.

Am I using the correct ISO, or am I doing something else wrong with my install.

HP Microserver Gen8.
    USB boot.
    Version 3.0.82 Erasmus.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von psionguy () aus folgendem Grund: additional information

• OK have managed to log on both on SSH and Web Control. But when the server boots up I get the message "firmware bug bios is corrupted" I am on version 3.0.82 Erasmus. The software is operational, but reluctant to do any more configuration is this is a problem.

I am using a Microserver Gen8 which both firmware and bios was updated prior to Openmediavault was installed.

Would appreciate any views.

HP Microserver Gen8.
    USB boot.
    Version 3.0.82 Erasmus.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!