Drives not mounted under /media, Raspberry Pi 3

• I have a fresh install of OMV3 on a R-pi 3, and I'm having trouble mounting, and accessing, disks and folders. I've mounted the drive (USB, ext4) in the gui under File Systems and added a folder that's on the drive in Shared Folders. My /media folder is empty when I ssh as root, and nothing shows up when I access omv over ftp as root. Previously I've used OMV2 on an R-pi 2, and everything worked as it should (ie shares were accessible, and drives were mounted under /media), but since I bought a new R-pi 3 I thought I should give that a try.
    So, any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? I've done everything in the same way as when it worked on OMV2, tried google and searched this forum, although I find it hard to come up with specific enough phrases to describe my problem and not just "I cannot access my shares". Noob isn't really what I would call myself, since I've made this work on OMV2 before and have been a linux user since Edgy Eft, but I do glaze over a little bit when i read about file permissions and fstab, so I'm humble enough to admit that I'm probably the problem here...

• Offizieller Beitrag

cat /etc/fstab will tell you where every drive is mount. You can also add columns to the Filesystems tab and include the mount point (see pic).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!