Setting up NUT plugin

• Hello Matt,

in the NUT Hardware Compatibility List you can check, whether your UPS is supported or not. In the nut plugin there is a box "Driver configuration directives". The entries are depending from the type of UPS.

You can try the next two lines, which is working for a lot of UPS´s.

driver = usbhid-ups
    port = auto

If that doesn´t work please look into to NUT documentation.

It is important that the UPS is connected and switched on while entering the configuration settings, because the driver tries to communicate immediately with the device after clicking on 'Save'.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von cabrio_leo () aus folgendem Grund: typo

• Instead of driver = usbhid-ups, driver = blazer_usb may work.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• Only thing that doesn't work is voltage and temp.

Maybe one reason could be that driver = usbhid-ups doesn´t support your UPS completely but only some basic functions. If driver = blazer_usb did not improve the situation or gives an error, maybe some other driver directives can be found for your device on the network UPS tools website.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!