new install OMV 0.4

• Good morning I try to install openmediavault 0.4 to new hard disk with ntfs in Pentium 4
    I burn the iso four times I boot from CD-Rom but when start give two times cd and then ask to hit [Ctrl+Alt+Del] To do restart
    it's does not start installation
    any help ?

• Offizieller Beitrag

The filesystem of the hard drive is irrelevant, as it will be formatted anyway.

How are you burning the ISO? If you browse the CD after burning it, are their files on it?

Assuming you're a Windows user, I've used, and often recommend ISO Recorder. It's free and simple to use.
    http://www.petri.co.il/how_to_write_iso_files_to_cd.htm

Also, burn the ISO SLOWWW (slowest speed whatever your software allows).. You can also try creating a bootable USB drive (if you have a spare, 1gig flash drive) if your machine is capable of booting USB.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Which iso are you using? Not all pentium 4s are 64 bit capable. If your P4 isn't and you are trying the amd64 iso, it obviously won't work.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!