Configure default export options? Permanently set NEED_SVCGSSD=yes option?

• I have manually added my openmediavault machine to an Active Directory domain and have configured kerberos security for NFS shares. It is all working fine, except every time I apply changes to NFS configuration in the web interface, a couple of settings get overwritten and I have to go in and manually set them.

Is there any way to configure default export options that should be applied to all shares? Or even a way of directly configuring the options for the root export directory (with fsid=0)?

Is it possible to configure a template somewhere that will set NEED_SVCGSSD=yes in /etc/default/nfs-kernel-server every time it is overwritten?

My searches so far have come up empty. I'd greatly appreciate any assistance you could provide.

• Thank you!

Just to reiterate, both my problems were solved by adding the following to /etc/default/openmediavault:
    OMV_NFSD_NEEDSVCGSSD=yes
    OMV_NFSD_V4_DEFAULT_EXPORT_OPTIONS="ro,fsid=0,root_squash,no_subtree_check,hide,sec=krb5:krb5i:krb5p"

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!