Is it possible to manually update deluge plugin from 1.3.10 to 1.3.15?

• Good night, guys.

I have installed the "openmediavault-deluge 3.2" plugin which is running the 1.3.10 version of the deluge client.

I am part of a bittorent tracker that has forbidden the use of old revisions, and it only allows from 1.3.14 onwards.

I would like to ask if I could update the most recent deluge version (1.3.15) and install it manually over the plugin with apt-tool or similar.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

omv 5.5.23-1 usul arm64

omv 5.5.23-1 usul x64

• Offizieller Beitrag

The plugin uses whatever version is in the debian repos. If you want a newer version, I would look into using a docker.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I am running OMV 3.0.88. I am using the below repository for deluge and am currently running deluged 1.3.15-1~trusty~ppa3.

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/deluge-team/ppa/ubuntu trusty main

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• The plugin uses whatever version is in the debian repos. If you want a newer version, I would look into using a docker.

I am running OMV 3.0.88. I am using the below repository for deluge and am currently running deluged 1.3.15-1~trusty~ppa3.

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/deluge-team/ppa/ubuntu trusty main

Thanks both, I will go the dock route :)

omv 5.5.23-1 usul arm64

omv 5.5.23-1 usul x64

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!