[Remote Mount] mount error (112) on SMB2 shares - Host is down

• Hi there,

I am currently using an OpenMediaVault 3.0.89 (Erasmu) to take snapshots of shared folders on two Windows Server 2012 R2 machines.

After applying an Trend Micro patch on one machine, to prevent Ramsonware spread, by tapping SMB1 and force the use of SMB2, the SMB/CIFS share created by the Remote Mount Plugin stopped working.
    The machine that was not patched still work as usual with same settings.

The plugin offer the following error message when applying configurations:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; mount -v '/srv/b3b29c0d-f878-4c76-be2b-7a9a80528efc' 2>&1' with exit code '32': mount.cifs kernel mount options: ip=192.168.10.24,unc=\\192.168.10.24\D$,iocharset=utf8,user=suporte,pass=******** mount error(112): Host is down Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs)

Is there any any option that could be used on the Remote Mount Plugin to solve this problem?
    I feel like I need to patch both machines, but I also need to keep taking the snapshots backups.
    NFS shares could be an option, but I'm struggling with complex permissions on shared folders.

Thanks in advance.

Jon.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!