Can't install/use Plex after hardware changing.

• Hello,

I come to you because I have a big problem with the Plex plug-in.

I recently changed motherboard / processor and I went from an Intel platform to AMD.

I did not reinstall openmediavaut, I just used the command:

Zitat

rm /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules

Then I wanted to reinstall the Plex plug-in and I get this error message during the installation:

And when the page is reloading I have this error message there:

And so, how to do ??

Thank you for your answers !

• Good morning,

Even after a new clean installation of OMV, still impossible to install Plex

My configuration:

- AMD FM2+ A10 7700K
    - Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3P
    - 4GB DDR3

A solution for me?

• Good morning,

Even after a new clean installation of OMV, still impossible to install Plex
    A solution for me?

Try running it in a docker.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• this is the exact error you have:

Code
    Setting up plexmediaserver (1.13.2.5154-fd05be322) ...
    Created symlink /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/plexmediaserver.service -> /lib/systemd/system/plexmediaserver.service.
    Job for plexmediaserver.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
    See "systemctl status plexmediaserver.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

But I agre with gderf: it's easy to mantain and to configure to install into a docker, please see my signature to see videos about how to install.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!