Unable to enable Flash Memory Plugin (method setSettings does not exist)

• OMV 3.x
    • Unable to enable Flash Memory Plugin (method setSettings does not exist)

Hello,

i'm using an RPI2 with a fresh install of the latest stable OMV and have setup everything to my liking except for this one thing:
      as the system sits on SD-Card i really want to use the flash memory plugin, but for somereason am not able to enable it.

i obtain the following error message when trying to enable it:

Source Code

1. Error #0:
      2. exception 'OMV\Rpc\Exception' with message 'The method 'setSettings' does not exist for the RPC service 'Flashmemory'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:91
      3. Stack trace:
      4. #0 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Flashmemory', 'setSettings', Array, Array, 1)
      5. #1 {main}

i followed the notes that recommend editing the fstab and even though the "before" lines did not exist at all, i created the "after" lines, however without any positive effect to my actual problem.

i also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin, which didn't help either..

thanks in advance for any help given!
    • Clear your browser cache and/or ctrl-shift-R. The enable switch was removed. The plugin is enabled when installed and disabled when removed.
      omv 4.1.23 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.15
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!