[GUIDE] Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+Others

• One last question:
    Is that normal that with this new version of the plugin there is no sickbeard user created?
    I took a look in the user menu of OMV and the sickberard user is no more listed.

With sickbeard plugin version 1.0.3 user called sickbeard was created when installing the plugin.
    There is another thing strange, through ssh I run "ls -l /opt/", and the sickbeard folder was created by the sickbeard user.

=> Shall I recreat this user manually ?

• sickbeard user is a system user so it does not show up under the users tab.

No lol

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Hmm I currently can't add any new forks to my SB plugin :(

Error is:

Code
    Error #3002:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to set configuration' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sickbeard.inc:453
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSickbeard->setFork(Array, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('setFork', Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Sickbeard', 'setFork', Array, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}
  • Have you installed the latest version (1.0.9) from the download managers testing repo?

• Jamie, if you veified yourself that the enable bug for the second instance is gone I think you can move the current plugin to stable.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Jamie, if you veified yourself that the enable bug for the second instance is gone I think you can move the current plugin to stable.

Greetings
    David

Ok will do when I get the chance

• I have the latest OMV and Sickbeard + Couchpotato.
    But Im having trouble to login. The page just reloads and clears the login fields after I click login. If I clear browser cache it works, but after I have logged in one time and logged out I have the same problem again.
    It is the same with both Couchpotato and Sickbeard.

This did not happen before my update to OMV 2.

• Hello,

yesterday i wanne reinstall the SickbeardPlugin, but when i wanne start the Plugin i get this error.
    Also tried a fresh install of OMV there is the same Problem.

• Check your update managers tab and install the new version then try again to save your settings.

• Can anyone help? I have installed Sickbeard from the plugins and identified the TV shows I want to download.
    Whilst it lists the shows, it has not downloaded one not even the old tv shows.
    I can see these shows on the providers sites but for some reason, sickbeard will not download.
    What is wrong? How can I resolve it?
    Thanks

solved by reinstalling the plugin

I have donated. have you?
    OMV 2.2 running on HP Gen 8 G1610T server, 16GB RAM + Xeon E3-1220

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von seanbw ()

• Trying the 1.0.9 from the test repo. I have got this new error popup when trying to save the settings.

Code
    Erreur #2002:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Invalid method parameter: mntentref does not exist, and it is not an optional property.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc:187
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sabnzbd.inc(152): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->validateMethodParams(Array, '{\n             ...')
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSabnzbd->setSettings(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('setSettings', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Sabnzbd', 'setSettings', Array, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}
  • Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling?
    I have just installed Sab on my OMV2 machine and had zero issues.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!