[GUIDE] Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+Others

• One step forward ! After uninstalling and reinstalling, the web setting interface was not the same. It means that the upgrade from 1.0.5 to 1.0.9 failed.
    But I still have an issue when applying configuration

In fact the same I had with the 1.0.5 release.

• Try starting from the shell using /etc/init.d/sabnzbd start see if it gives any errors.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• No error, but it doesn't really start.

Code
    root@NAS:~# /etc/init.d/sabnzbd start
    Starting SABnzbd
    root@NAS:~# /etc/init.d/sabnzbd status
    sabnzbd is not running ... failed!
  • I start sabnzbd from cli using this command line as root user

Code
    ./SABnzbd.py --pidfile /var/run/sabnzbd/sabnzbd.pid --config-file /var/opt/sabnzbd/sabnzbd.ini

The NBZ server started and worked on port 8085
    Then, I had a look to the file permissions in /var/opt/sabnzbd and I changed root user to sabnzbd. I tried again '/etc/init.d/sabnzbd start' and the serveur starts and running as sabnzbd user, but on port 8085 and not 8080.

Code
    sabnzbd  27971     1  0 09:25 ?        00:00:01 /usr/bin/python SABnzbd.py --daemon --pidfile /var/run/sabnzbd/sabnzbd.pid --config-file /var/opt/sabnzbd/sabnzbd.ini

It seems that there is something wrong in the /etc/init.d/sabnzbd script.

Even if sabnzbd starts now manually, I still have the the same issue (4000) applying settings in OMV.
    After applying the setting from OMV, sabnzbd stops running and it's now impossible to start again manually sabnzbd.
    OMV script seems to break something in config and/or script files

• Solved !
    My system already maps the port 8080 and this is the port number used by OMV sabnzbd plugins as well.
    When applying settings from OMV it changes default port 8085 to 8080 in /var/opt/sabnzbd/sabnzbd.ini
    So it was not possible to start the daemon using '/etc/init.d/sabnzbd start' Notice, that there no return error code when the daemon could not starts.
    Freeing the port 8080 solves the 4000 error popup from OMV as well.
    Thanks all for your help.

• OK I have installed sickbeard and sabnzbd over the years as few times with great success. I just recently setup and OMV3 machine but when setting up sickbeard, I don't get a autoconfigTV folder.

each plugin (sabnzbd and sickbeard) seems to work fine independently, but I cant seem to get automated post processing to work, Is there a new approach that has replaced autoprocessTV and sabtosickbeard that I am missing?

Thanks

• I seem to be having the same problem as you jeffersondavis.

I did a fresh install of OMV 3 and then installed both the Sickrage and SABnzbd plugins. While they seem to work fine independently I can't get any of the automation to work. I've added the SABnzbd API key to Sickrage and it shows a successful connection but I just can't get any shows to pass to SABnzbd. As a test I changed the API key in SABnzbd and I could see in the SABnzbd logs that the key from Sickrage was incorrect.

I was wondering if the shows are just not being found by the Search Providers but I've selected every one in the list and I've tried multiple shows that Sickbeard would have no problems - in my previous install - finding.

Any suggestions.

• I have that problem, too.
    The thing is the services on OMV 2 were all running under users (GROUP).
    NOW they are running under their own GROUPS and they don't have access
    that is why automated post processing does not work.
    I always have to go in cli in that folder and make chmod -R 777 *
    and do manually post processing or wait till the automated kicks in.

If someone has a fix, i would be happy.
    I am using nzbget and sickbear/sickrage.

• Hi

My omv died and i have to do a reinstall of the os. i first tried omv3 but couldnt find couchpotato in the plugins only the others i use.

so i revert back to omv 2 and went about installing the plugins however when i install sabz it hits a error and then starts displaying the following.

Failed to get configuration (xpath=//services/sabnzbd)

More info presents the following.

Error #3003:exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to get configuration (xpath=//services/sabnzbd)' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/sabnzbd.inc:57Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/services.inc(63): OMVModuleSabnzbd->getStatus()#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceServices->getStatus(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getStatus', Array, Array)#4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Services', 'getStatus', Array, Array, 1)#5 {main}

OMV 5 - 64 bit
    Dell T430, 16gb Ram, 5 x 3TB HDD Raid5, 1 x 120GB 2.5" SSD (OS)

• Offizieller Beitrag

i first tried omv3 but couldnt find couchpotato in the plugins only the others i use.

couchpotato is in the testing repo.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hi

So i have reinstalled again with omv3 all the plugins are installs sabz sonarr and couchpotato.

there all set up how i usualy would. but when sonaar grabs somthing and passes to sabz it downloads looks like it has complete it sabz but in the sabnzbd\complete\tv shows folder which ive had since i first set the server up in 2012 on one of the shared areas on the raid, it just puts the raw downloaded files all in there compressed state its not extracted which is why i think sonarr then doesnt do anything with the files.

am not sure if its anything to do with it but in sabz interface under the config tab it mentions enable 7zip: not avalible. but i cant rember if its said this before with the previous install or not.

ive never had to install anything extra. it usually just works.

it did complain about not able to set permissions on the temp download location for what it was downloading which was strange as in the acls for the folder its set for everyone read\write\execute and recursive\replace was set when this was applied.so only thing i changed was in acls users\groups set the sabz user,couchpotato group and sonarr group to be read\right enabled and applied it recursivly\replace

any help would be greatly appreciated.

OMV 5 - 64 bit
    Dell T430, 16gb Ram, 5 x 3TB HDD Raid5, 1 x 120GB 2.5" SSD (OS)

• Anyone have any luck with SabNZB on OMV V3, I still have error / warning Your UNRAR version is 0.00, we recommend version 5.00 or higher.
    Not sure how to manually install this. Thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!