Nut plugin no graph

• New strange issue with service status info in omv web- it is red, but services are started and ups shows full info:

• New strange issue with service status info in omv web- it is red, but services are started and ups shows full info with upsc command.

I'm having the same issue, and after a while the UPS/NUT stop working. It could be an issue with NUT itself and not a OMV issue., as my OMV 3.x install is working fine with the same setup. The UPS communication is over SNMP on the lan. Not sure how to go about troubleshooting this one myself.

device.model: Eaton 5PX 1500
    device.type: ups

driver.name: snmp-ups

OMV 6.x
    Supermicro X9DRH-7F
    2X-XEON E5-2660V2
    128GB PC3-10600R ECC REG
    Supermicro SATA DOM 64GB
    Areca ARC-1883IX-24
    24X - WD WD80EFZX
    NORCO RPC-4224 4U
    Eaton 5PX 1500

• Offizieller Beitrag

We can not see on your system, so the best way to help YOU AND the community would be to find out the problem on your system and open a bugreport with detailed information what has to be fixed to get it running ON YOUR system. After that we can destill the information to fix the plugin in general.
    Check the syslog and 'systemctl status xxx.service' output to find out what is going wrong on your system.

• Service status:

Last log:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!