PuTTY Disconnected : no supported authentification methods available (server sent : publickey)

• Hello;
    I use PuTTy to connect to the OMV ROCK 64.

I just want to connect simply with login and password.
    I try to add a SSH public key, but no success.
    So i delete PuTTY, clean config and reinstall.
    I try to connect simply with login and password.
    But when i put the login, this message appears.

'PuTTY Disconnected : no supported authentification methods available (server sent : publickey)'

Putty stop at :

Code
    login as: root

Do you know if i could connect log/pass again or it is a server issue, and the only solution is to fomat / reinstal OMV on the ROCK 64 or may i try to connect directly (with keyboard and screen) the Rock64 ?

ROCK 64 1 Go + Armbian_20.02.1_Rock64_buster_legacy_4.4.213, OMV 5 + Transmission + Double commander + Official POWER SUPPLY 3A/5V + Official ACRYLIC OPEN ENCLOSURE.
    18qm.jpg

• Offizieller Beitrag

root login is disabled in the ssh plugin. Enabling it should fix the problem.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• SSH is already able in OMV.

ROCK 64 1 Go + Armbian_20.02.1_Rock64_buster_legacy_4.4.213, OMV 5 + Transmission + Double commander + Official POWER SUPPLY 3A/5V + Official ACRYLIC OPEN ENCLOSURE.
    18qm.jpg

• I stop in OMV, save and restart SSH on OMV and it works well. Tk's for your help dude. !!

18qm.jpg

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!