Plex Media server Open Media Vault

• Hello, I am currently using a slightly handicapped version of openmediavault with a plex media server running. I have had success in getting the open media vault up and running and sharing my files to the network. My complication comes with plex and finding my media. I have no idea how but I managed to get plex to connect to my external 5tb drive. I got it to be able to see a file I have labeled "Movies" inside of this external drive. What is escaping me is being able to add my "Music" folder in the same manner. I have from what I can tell all the same settings on the "Music" folder as I have on the "Movie" folder. When I go into plex and try to add it I do not see a Music folder in my options. I see my Movies folder. It just seems really weird that I can get it to share and see my Movies folder but I cannot get it to see the Music folder. I guess a good place to start would be to know what exactly has to be in place for or setup on open media vault for plex to see a shared folder. The Movie and the Music folders are on the same external hard drive which is why this has be so baffled.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!