OMV stop working randomly after some time

• Hello,
    Sorry for my bad english, I'm a french student.
    I build my own NAS last week (ASRock FM2A88M Extreme4+ R2.0 + AMD A6-7400K + Kingston SSD + Barracuda 2To).
    I start the instalation on a usb key first. I have configure and installed some pluggin from OMV-Extra (Transmission, Flashmemory, Plex, SnapRaid and unionfilesystem).
    Everithings worked very well but after 48h uptime, the NAS stop working and i need to reboot to fix that.
    Two days after, the same thing. So I backup the system with clonezilla and restore on a SSD expecting it will fix my problem.
    But today, the things happen. I am new to this world of OMV and I don't know what to do.
    Thank you for your time.

• Offizieller Beitrag
    • Check the log files if you find any indication (system logs in the GUI)
    • Heating problem?
    • Check your RAM (e.g. with memtest)
    • If your USB key has an issue, you potentially copied this issue also to the SSD. So might be worth to try a fresh install on the SSD.

Just a few ideas.

• Thank you for reply.
    I already check the log and dindn't find anythings.
    I don't think it can be a heating problem because the processor is at 15/20% average.
    What can be the problem of my ram ?
    I will try a fresh install and sea. But it take a long time because i have to wait at least 24h after any changement to see the changements ^^

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!