error message: Failed to execute XPath query '/config/services/docker'.

• after installing docker repo and openmediavault-docker-gui 3.18 and selecing 'docker' in services, I get the error message Failed to execute XPath query '/config/services/docker', which provides the following details

Code
    Error #0:
    exception 'OMV\Config\DatabaseException' with message 'Failed to execute XPath query '/config/services/docker'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc(96): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.service.do...', NULL)
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/docker.inc(1352): OMV\Config\Database->getAssoc('conf.service.do...')
    #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceDocker->getDockerRepo(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getDockerRepo', Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Docker', 'getDockerRepo', Array, Array, 1)
    #6 {main}

also, the docker ce repo would not install so I went with docker

any advice to fix this is appreciated

• Hi - thanks for the support

I'm still getting errors:

apt-get purge openmediavault-docker-gui

apt-get install openmediavault-docker-gui :

following the advice "Job for docker.service failed. See 'systemctl status docker.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details."

again, your help is appreciated

• correct, I couldn't install v4 so did a fresh install of v3, this time paying better attention to the instructions found here https://forum.openmediavault.org/index.php/Thread/18991

happy to report that docker works, was able to install and execute the helloworld container so we should consider this thread solved.

want to use the docker feature to install a SAP HANA express edition container https://store.docker.com/images/sap-hana-express-edition

it installed ok from the cli, but would not execute, exiting with: standard_init_linux.go:178: exec user process caused "exec format error"

Which seems to indicate that it won't run on this processor

• Subzero,
    I had same original message 'Failed to execute XPath query '/config/services/docker'.' I downloaded omv v4 latest for HC1 and HC2 Odroid. about a week ago.

when I log into server it gives me pop up messages continuously.
    when I access from laptop, 1/2 the time it takes the password. 1/2 the time it doesn't. I use same password as I typed it onto Notepad immediately after creating it when setting up A User.

I have qty 2 hc1s running. only 1st one giving trouble. odd I was able to copy data to 1st one giving trouble one time from laptop last week. Also it loses connectkon with a red X.
    that is when it doesn't accept password right off. but eventually after a couple trys. it stays connected for about 2 days.

I am a total NEWBIE. so if there are any commands, I need to learn where to load them in OMV and steps afterwards.

humbly ,

Alton

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!