"An Error Has Occured" when restarting and/or shutting down OMV.

• For some reason my newest installation of OMV experiences "an error has occured" when I attempt to shut down or restart the machine using the web interface. My installation is completely new hardware from my last build and its installed onto a USB thumb drive with the flash plugin.

When you click details of the error it doesnt show anything... its blank. I dont really see any errors in the logs either. Thoughts? Did I miss something with the USB install?

I am running an Intel motherboard with quad core Xeon processor and 32gb of ram, SnapRAID with 6 disks, and an 8gb PNY USB thumb drive with OMV installed.

• I'm seeing a similar error message on OMV4 (4.1.0-1) - "An error has occured" with no further details. At the moment, I can reproduce the error message by changing General Settings --> Auto logout to 5 minutes or Disabled and clicking on Save and Apply.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The web interface is still trying to talk to the machine one last time but it isn't responding since you are shutting it down. This really nothing to worry about.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!