NAS in emergency mode after distro upgrade

• Hello,
    I decided yesterday to upgrade by OMV 1.19 with Wheezy to latest distro and OMV relaease.
    I started with distro upgrade based on this guide: http://www.pontikis.net/blog/debian-upgrade-wheezy-to-jessie
    Everything went smooth, also everything seemed to be working after distro upgrade, but things broke down, after I used: apt-get autoremove and rebooted machine...
    Since then following happens:

• I am unable to access OMV UI, shows 403 forbidden message
    • omv commands seems to be unavailable (like omv-update), like omv would be removed, but I can find omv folder in /etc/
    • Shell is in emergency mode after boot
    • I cannot login remotely via ssh, I am getting timeout
    • my LVM data are not accessible anymore
    • I see errors about dirty filesystem on some disc during boot and suggestion to login into Windows and try to fix it with chkdsk, so I did so (I have Windows 10 on one of SSD inside this box), but chkdsk did not find any error on any disc
    • I am even unable to reboot using command line anymore (must do hard reset with button on PC case), because during this action it gets into infinite loop of massages like: task plymouth 616 blocked timeout 120 seconds (I do not have exact messages now, because I am at work, but I can post more details later)

Please, tell me that I can get it fixed somehow and save my LVM built of 3 HDDs and full of 8TB data :/

Thank you.

• I have gathered additional info of my situation now:

• in /etc/lvm/ is config file, which is empty, but there is also Backup folder with yesterday timestamp of time, when I was approx working on upgrade and it includes info about my raid which was functional before
    • /etc/openmediavault contains only php.ini and config.xml, so it seems that openmediavalut is uninstalled now I guess? Or should I check some other locations too?

Please, let me know, if you need to know anything else to be able help me with this issue.
    Thank you.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!