WebGui doesn't startup and is broken

• Hello,

After a succesfull upgrade to 0.3 my system worked fine. But after a reboot a couple of hours later I suddenly haven't the webgui anymore. The logs say that it cannot startup the webgui because of a missing file "authnz_external.load". The folder containing these files only contains files with links to themselfs.

The only thing I did after the upgrade was install github en deinstalling it.

Who knows which actions I have to take. Reinstalling the webgui (apache). firstaid

All services work fine.

Regards,
    Jeroen

• I just did:
    apt-get remove apache2
    apt-get install apache2

No luck!

apache2: Syntax error on line 203 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: Could not open configuration file /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/authnz_external.load: No such file or directory
    Action 'configtest' failed.

This file just doesn't exist.

What can I do now?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Try

# a2dismod authnz_external

I do not think that this module is really required. Nevertheless the file should be available after the package has been reinstalled. Maybe you should try

# apt-get --reinstall install apache2

After that, if successfully installed, you have to generate the omv config.

# omv-mkconf apache2

• Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions. But I'm sorry to say that it isn't solved yet.

# apt-get --reinstall install apache2
    # omv-mkconf apache2

Didn't do the trick. The same error came up.

# a2dismod authnz_external

Did do some good. But now the issue is in the git conf file. See error message below. The cause is probably due to installing en deinstalling git. I installed and deinstalled it via the webgui.

root@openmediavault:~# service apache2 restart
    Syntax error on line 1 of /etc/apache2/openmediavault-webgui.d/git.conf:
    Invalid command 'AddExternalAuth', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
    Action 'configtest' failed.
    The Apache error log may have more information.
    failed!

Any further suggestions?

Regards,
    Jeroen

• Hi,

just wanted to say that I had the same problem initially and that removing the symbolic link from /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/authnz_external.load to /etc/apache2/mods-available/authnz_external.load did the trick for me. Webgui is back up and running after a /etc/init.d/apache2 start.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!