Deluge plugin - checking status on torrents after reboot or shutdown

• I've had this issue since I built my OMV server last year, but it's becoming increasingly annoying as I've had recently several power outages in my area.

I have a UPS, but the issue is that when there's a shutdown or reboot (whether it's a clean shutdown or dirty is irrelevant), deluge will re-scan a significant portion of my torrent library. The amount is never the same, sometimes it's only a few files, other times it's most of them. I've noticed that it likes to re-scan specific files, which is a bit odd.

I use the deluge client on my Windows machine to connect to my OMV server to add torrents.

The only way to prevent this issue is to open the deluge webserver from the OMV services menu, and stop the deamon, then reboot or shutdown the machine.

It seems I'm the only one with this issue, and I'm not sure why. Is this a feature of deluge, because I've never seen another torrent client do this.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!