yes I know. I followed a guide (present in the omv forum) that indicated how to definitively change the noexec flag. the result is the following:
- root@NSA56L:~# cat /etc/fstab
- # /etc/fstab: static file system information.
- # Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a
- # device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices
- # that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
- # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass>
- # / was on /dev/sda1 during installation
- UUID=8ad77947-aa13-4f73-bf9f-dfd80a6df115 / ext4 errors=remount-ro 0 1
- # swap was on /dev/sda5 during installation
- UUID=8b3f95d0-0a44-477d-a5d7-a845061e6e8f none swap sw 0 0
- tmpfs /tmp tmpfs defaults 0 0
- # >>> [openmediavault]
- /dev/disk/by-label/N54LFS /srv/dev-disk-by-label-N54LFS ext4 defaults,nofail,user_xattr,exec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,acl 0 2