No device in Shares dropdown

• Hi,
    Please tell me if I missed subforum
    I installed OMV oh Raspberry Pi 2, it recognize MY Book USB external 2TB drive, mount file systems (one small partition - 500MB, and one big partition, the rest of storage), but in Shared foldersmenu in device dropdown box, I can see just small partition. Both partitions are NTFS. And yes, I mounted them via web interface, I don't use command line or GUI tool, like it is noted in FAQ.
    Any help, please?

= Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX1310 M3 • 2 x HDD 3.5" 4TB Western Digital Red • Windows Server 2019 • Hyper-V • OMV 5.x =

• Offizieller Beitrag

Lately there has been a lot of issue reported with ntfs drives in the forum. Honestly I haven’t done any research to test this, my advice for now is try to unmount and mount again via the webui for the second partition which seems to be the problem.

Examine the database at /etc/openmediavault/config.xml to check how many fstab entries are there with both drives mounted.

If more problems come it is likely ntfs support will be dropped in the near future.

• Lately there has been a lot of issue reported with ntfs drives in the forum. Honestly I haven’t done any research to test this, my advice for now is try to unmount and mount again via the webui for the second partition which seems to be the problem.

Examine the database at /etc/openmediavault/config.xml to check how many fstab entries are there with both drives mounted.

If more problems come it is likely ntfs support will be dropped in the near future.

Hi subzero79, thanks for prompt answer

I am not to much experienced with config file of OMV, here is <fstab> section

EDIT1 In line 16 I noticed that there is string My\x20Book, instead of My Book. Is it normal?
    Edit2 Yeah its space :)

= Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX1310 M3 • 2 x HDD 3.5" 4TB Western Digital Red • Windows Server 2019 • Hyper-V • OMV 5.x =

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!