Problems with FTP

• When I try logging into my FTP I get this error message. I assume it is something with giving permissions. Any help would be appreciated.

Command: USER root
    Response: 331 Password required for root
    Command: PASS **********
    Response: 530 Login incorrect.
    Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

• Could you upload a screenshot for the permission setting? Have you configured the privileges and ACL setting?
    I used to have the similar problem, but it was due to the port forwarding on my router. Somehow, the FTP won't connect if I change the default port despite I updated the setting in both router and client.

• Hello,

I have also issues with FTP server and not only. When I want to download something from the server, 1 file with a size of 1 Giga, it's starting download and after few seconds it's stopped / freeze. Seems to be something like a firewall that not let me access more than X mega because I have the same issue on Samba (download it start and after a while the speed become 0 and the download is not progressing) and on miniDLNA (I can see few seconds from a movie and than it stops). I had an SSH session opened during my troubleshooting and suddenly I got this: Process proftpd (pid: 22100, stack limit = 0x9f2b0210). Anyone knows what does it means stack limit = 0x9f2b0210 ?

These are all the message received in the SSH automatically without executing any commands via SSH.

Syslog.txt

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!