apt-get error

• Hi, I'm having a problem with the package update, I'm having a problem with the package update. I wanted to do an "apt-get update" but I had a mistake:

I think there are some package sources that are down but on my side I can't do anything anymore.

ps: if there are errors in my text it is because I am French and I am sorry in advance.

• Check whether your machine is visible in router. It might be caused by rejection at network access level (had excatly the same problem).

Try to ping something on WAN (google for instance). This happeded to me when I set OMV to static IP in the range of DHCP, this caused NAS to be invisible to router and effectively disconnected me from the WAN.

• Alas, this will happen over and over again on each installation, if ya don´t fix your DNS-Problem...

--
    Get a Rose Tattoo...

HP t5740 with Expansion and USB3, Inateck Case w/ 3TB WD-Green
    OMV 5.5.23-1 Usul i386|4.19.0-9-686-pae

• Offizieller Beitrag

In the end, I will reinstall openmediavault because I have other problems on my nas.

Make sure the NAS is connected to the internet during the installation.
    If you get the same problem, search the forum how to solve the DNS issue.
    Or ask here ....

• If you do

it's obvious, what's wrong.

Fix it with

Code
    # apt-get install --reinstall ca-certificates

omv 4.1.8 (Arrakis) | Debian 9.4 (stretch) | Kernel 4.9 | Intel Celeron J1800 | MX-ES 8GB USB 3.0 | RAID1 1TB

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!