configuring subsonic "jukebox" (no sound on serrver)

• Hello,
    this is 48H i'm searching with no result
    sorry for my terrible English (i'm french)
    i' have installed subsonic as plugins in OPENMEDIAVAULT on a special debian version
    i need to use first the 'jukebox" player (sound out off my server)
    but i have no sound
    i'm sure that the sound works in other app and alsa mixer and alsa speaker test works perfectly
    can you explan where i can tell SUBSONIC to use alsa like every else?

Thanks a lot

Openmediavault 3.0.98 Erasmus,
    Debian 8 (console mode only)
    subsonic Version 6.1.3 (build e408c9) – October 31, 2017
    Server jetty-6.1.x, java 1.7.0_151, HSQLDB, Linux (47.4 MB / 106.9 MB)

Rasbery pi 4 (4go), OMV 5.5.5-1(usul), rasbian mini on 32Go SD 100MO/sec, kernel 5.4.51-V7I+, data on intenso 5TO usb3 32MOcache

• Hello,

I have a similar question. I'm using OMV 4.1.22-1 (Arrakis). I've installed subsonic through a docker container using the docker plugin as there is no subsonic plugin for OMV V4. The docker works fine - I can play music from the server through the web interface or the android app. There is one issue though: the jukebox function does not work. From the android app - which is how I would like to control the server - I can select jukebox mode and a toast notification will pop up saying "Turned on remote control. Music is played on the computer". When I try to play the song though, I don't hear anything. The progress bar gets to 4 seconds and then goes back to zero. This repeats for a while and then stops.

As a work around I setup MPD on the server through the command line and used another app to control it. This works exactly as expected. It's not a bad workaround - I get the result I wanted - it's just irritating me that I can't figure it out. The only real drawback to this is that playlists in Subsonic are stored in the db file, so I have to export them every time I make a change and then configure the file path correctly for use with MPD. Not a big deal, just kind of annoying.

If anyone has any helpful hints about how to get the jukebox to work in Subsonic, please let me know. Or, if there's a better way to do this, I'm open to other options.

Thanks

OMV Version: OMV 4.1.22-1 (Arrakis)
    Docker Container: hurricane/subsonic
    Subsonic Version: 6.1.3 (build e408c9)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!