Can't see other HDDs to configure folders in Sabnzbd

• Hey guys!
    I'm new to the forum.
    I managed to install Sabnzbd 2.3.2 in OMV 3, but I have problems to configure the incomplete / complete folders.
    I have 2 harddisks in shared folders and went to ACL of each of them.
    I set the permissions of the "sabnzbd" (user?) to read/write and started the webinterface of sabnzbd.
    Unfortunately I can't see neither of the harddrives when I browse to configure the incomplete / complete folder... I can only choose folders from the boot ssd.

When I browse and always use the "left arrow" to get higher in the directory-branch, under /media there is "cdrom" only.

Can somebody help me, please?

Regards,
    Petey

• Question unrelated to the hard drive issue, but since you recently installed the plugin maybe you can help. I’m getting an error for not having Unrar/Winrar installed, which I’m assuming will result in not being able to unpack the files. How did add an Unrar to your config?

• You could run this as root:

apt-get install unrar

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!