Can't access webgui after upgrade to omv 4

• After hours of work I couldn't recover the webgui and now I'm a bit desperate...
    I must admit that I have changed some nginx configurations earlier when I tried to set up nextcloud with php7.2, though this worked without problems with omv 3. Currently, after upgrading, I have two errors, depending on which php version I choose:
    -With php7.2 or php5.6 the login form does work, but when I try to log in an error appears with following content:

Code
    Fehler #0:
    OMV\Rpc\Exception: Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:140
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(56): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)
    #5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()
    #6 {main}

In this case the password doesn't matter, it will always end with the same error.

-Using the standard configuration (fastcgi_pass unix:/var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock) will result in a completely empty website, but in the webgui.log says this:

(As you may have noticed I've installed multiple php versions (to try out if one of them would work): php5, php5.6, php7.0 and php7.2)
    Many thanks in advance

• Offizieller Beitrag

OMV requires php7.0. If you need php 7.2, I recommend running it in docker or a VM.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!