Error message smartctl in web ui

• Hello,

I just burned a new image to a freshly (f3-checked) microSD card to get started the omvication of my odroid hc2.

I went with 'apt upgrade' to get up to date (openmediavault 3.0.92 to 3.0.99) and everything went smooth except one little very annoying thing.

Every time I hit the disc section in the web ui this error is thrown:

Zitat von openmediavault webui

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; smartctl -x '/dev/sda' -d sat 2>&1' with exit code '1': smartctl 6.4 2014-10-07 r4002 [armv7l-linux-4.9.61-odroidxu4] (local build)Copyright (C) 2002-14, Bruce Allen, Christian Franke, http://www.smartmontools.org/v…ls/drivedb/drivedb.h(86): Syntax error in preset option string

I think it's because one decision I made while upgrading via terminal:

I said no (default) to keep the old configuration... but as I know better now I had should say yes... :S

I tried to get rid of this by force installing again with: apt install --reinstall openmediavault

but no question here if I want the new configuration file...

Is this fixable?

"This post will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a censor." - George Orwell X/

• Upgrade the SMART drive database via

# /etc/cron.weekly/openmediavault-update-smart-drivedb

That was easy. Thank's a lot! :thumbup:

"This post will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a censor." - George Orwell X/

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!