Docker configuration of Deluge

• For whatever reason, I'm not being able to download torrents after having installed Deluge via Docker.
    It's clearly a configuration issue, but I can't figure out what I've done wrong.

Deluge is running just fine, I can access the web UI, I've changed the default home directory to my storage array, but I can for the life of me not get it to download anything.
    When I add a torrent, Deluge tries to start the download and then just stops/hangs. No error, no nothing, but it's as if Deluge can no longer talk to the server or store the file on the NAS.

Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong welcome.

OMV 6.x, Gigabyte Z270N-WiFi, i7-6700K@3GHz, 16GB DDR4-3000, 4x 4TB Toshiba N300, 1x 60GB Corsair GT SSD (OS drive), 10Gbps Aquantia Ethernet

• So apparently no-one had any ideas, but I found a "workaround" of sorts, but it doesn't work 100%.

By giving the Deluge docker access to /downloads, I can now download files, but they end up being stored in /var/lib/docker/volumes/randomlongstring/_data rather than /srv/raidname/directory/directory where I want them to be saved.
    Even though I set up Deluge to move them there when finished.

So, I still need some suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong here.

OMV 6.x, Gigabyte Z270N-WiFi, i7-6700K@3GHz, 16GB DDR4-3000, 4x 4TB Toshiba N300, 1x 60GB Corsair GT SSD (OS drive), 10Gbps Aquantia Ethernet

• Post how you have the docker configured.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• It's through OMV-Extras, so using the UI from there.
    Picked the Deluge image from the repo.

The rest is in the screenshot below.

I can't make any changes to /downloads under Volumes and Bind mounts, as it just adds a new /downloads and ignore whatever I try to change it to.

• Never mind, figured it out, you have to add a new host path to where you want the file to be downloaded and then change the container path to /downloads and it works.

For whatever reason, this wasn't working the first few times I tried it..?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von TheLostSwede ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!