Boot loop error

• Here is my issue. When I try to install either OMV 3.0.94 or OMV 4.1.3 on my NAS system, it loads from the CD I burnt to the blue OMV screen where you can select Install or Advanced options. If you click on Install (or Install by serial console) the screen tries to load the linux system but the screen is messed up to where you can't select any installation options.

Now, my NAS system motherboard only has an HDMI output. I have done multiple things to test this. I've used HDMI on two different TV/monitors and and HDMI to VGA on another two monitors. So, it's not the displays. I've also tested other OS's as well. I think it has to do with OMV using a wrong driver for the display, but I don't know how to fix it.

In addition, if I install it through a VM on my other AMD system on the same USB stick, it installs fine but when I run it on my NAS, it gets to the part where you can log in, but it gets stuck in a loop trying to load a Bluetooth module and trying to find an Intel driver. It loops continuously where if I try to log in, the text of the Bluetooth & Intel driver prevent me from logging in.

Here are my specs:

16GB Sandisk Fit with the OMV 3.x or 4.x OS
    2 2TB drives & a spare 3TB drive
    AMD Ryzen 3 2200G (Vega 8 Graphics)
    Asus Gaming-ITX B350 motherboard

Any thoughts?

• Are you using your USB stick to install it on some SSD? Or trying to using USB stick itself as a primary drive to boot your OS?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!