nginx problem with wordpress: user-agent error

• Hello fellow omvusers!

I run OMV 4 on a lime2 from olimex with armbian stretch.

I have an issue with nginx and wordpress, nginx being silly recently after an attempt of migrating an existing wordpress installation towards my little NAS where a WP was already installed. Nginx now keeps sending me to the OMV control panel, not finding a way to redirect to the 8080 port.

I changed all references to the new host in my WP folders and files transferred with FTP and the in the SQL database (recreated from a dump) but I cannot figure out anything after modifying several parameters, nginx always returning the OMV control panel.

Also, I could not find any logs stating something weird (even though I might not have looked appropriately as I am no linux master) and so I am here to request a bit of help since it was working fine from when I had installed WP directly on OMV. Interesting to mention in addition, I had installed Apache2 recently and just wandering if it could be linked. Though my 3 other nginx sites are working fine (subsonic, nextcloud and seafile).

Thanks in advance for your insights.

Cheers,

Or'l

• unfortunately it does not work Macom... and thanks for your insight.

it worked with the settings before I tried to migrate my website. I thought was linked to urls in the mysql database for wordpress but all is set as identical. reverting to my original files and mysql db does not work anymore, nor trying from a fresh install for wordpress...

kinda stuck it seems.

• Hello again omv users...
    There is improvement in the situation. First of all, as I said earlier, my settings worked before a website migration so that the nginx settings were fine. I am now getting an omv error related to user agent:
    "OMV\ErrorMsgException: Invalid User-Agent in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/session.inc:202
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/session.inc(213): OMV\Session->validateUserAgent()
    #1 /var/www/openmediavault/index.php(34): OMV\Session->validate()
    #2 {main}"
    any new insight on this? Could this be related to a permission problem or ACLs?
    all other nginx services are working fine.
    thanks for your help

Edit some months later: it is now available with no idea how. I guess an update which allows wordpress to reappear. Thanks for the replies. cheers

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von duborl () aus folgendem Grund: came back to life with an update I presume

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!