apt-get update problem

• Looks like you don’t have the key for the OMV Repo. Was this a 3 to 4 upgrade? I’m sure it should have added it. Your repo also seems to be GitHub, I don’t know if it differs to packages.openmediavault.org but you can try:

Editing the repo:

Code
    /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault.list

You should see the github repo, replace with:

Code
    deb http://packages.openmediavault.org/public arrakis main

Then

Code
    apt update

Ignore errors, then:

Code
    apt-get --allow-unauthenticated install openmediavault-keyring

Then

Code
    apt update

Does the error persist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Für die weakref.py Thematik gibt es einen Workaround:

Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x

Du kannst diese Meldungen aber auch einfach ignorieren. Das ist nur ein Darstellungsfehler.

Gruß

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    openmediavault 6 | proxmox kernel | zfs | docker | kvm
    supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Looks like you don’t have the key for the OMV Repo. Was this a 3 to 4 upgrade? I’m sure it should have added it. Your repo also seems to be GitHub, I don’t know if it differs to packages.openmediavault.org but you can try:

yes, i have updatet from 3 to 4

now it looks works fine, but i am not shure :P

• Sorry for the delay in replying.

It looks like the corrected OMV repo is now all good.

Next let’s sort that OMV extras. For some reason you don’t have the keys for that either. No problem, just reinstall the package to fix. No need to use apt-key.

Code
    wget http://omv-extras.org/openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all4.deb

Then:

Code
    dpkg -i openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all4.deb

Then finally:

Code
    apt update

How about now? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!