Unable to install/activate Counchpotato on v3.0.99

• Hi Guys sorry if this is posted somewhere but I am unable to install Couchpotato form the extras plugin.

to give you a bit if backstory, I am running 3.0.99 and had Couchpotato installed but I went to try to add a second instance as wanted to test develop but keep master repo.
    This didnt work and broke my existing install.
    I did backup beforehand but that also didnt work to restore it so I tried to uninstall/reinstall Couchpotato using default settings.
    I can get it installed from plugins no problem, and can select all dropdowns for repo, branch, user, folder etc.
    I then get popup asking "The configuration has been changed. You must apply the changes in order for them to take effect." which I apply and all is well.

This works if I use the default repo or use a different one such as https://github.com/CouchPotato/CouchPotatoServer.git

Then when I go to enable, click save and then apply from the message above I will get a progress bar and then the following message"

Error
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; omv-mkconf couchpotato 2>&1' with exit code '1':

Sometimes at end of error above it will mention cloning couchpotato to /opt/couchpotato? not sure as it is inconsistent

When I expand I get the below error

Thanks in advance as I am not a linux guy and if you need any other info I can provide no problem. I know I can use docker but would like this to work as it was before and think might be something more to this

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!