Yes, I did.
After the upgrade I'm on kernel 4.14.98-v7+, but still no success.
- Welcome to ARMBIAN 5.46 experimental Debian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch) 4.14.98-v7+
- System load: 0.50 0.15 0.05 Up time: 0 min
- Memory usage: 6 % of 976MB IP: 192.168.2.10
- CPU temp: 61°C
- Usage of /: 51% of 2.6G
- You have new mail.
- Last login: Sun May 12 15:26:57 2019 from 192.168.2.6
- root@raspberrypi:~# nmcli r wifi on
- root@raspberrypi:~# nmcli d wifi list
- * SSID MODE CHAN RATE SIGNAL BARS SECURITY
And the networks must be in range, since the pi is ~1m far from my router (as it is wired at the moment).
Edit: I've tried installing directly on the mentioned 32GB Sandisk Class10/A1 and results are exactly same. Still no wifi + kernel 4.14.34-v7+ (after letting it "finish installation" for 3 hours).
It only goes higher after apt upgrade. But letting it finish installation always ends on 4.14.34-v7+.
The post was edited 2 times, last by rem1 ().
What is 1T1R?
I will probably stick to ethernet, which is more reliable anyway.
Anyway, I would like to thank you for all the effort to help and support
Can anyone recommend a cloud commander docker that runs on arm? The coderaiser cloudcmd doesn’t support arm cpus.
Users Online 1